It is to be remembered that there are many Baptist groups and associations existing even before the formation of KABC. All of them are small and weak yet exist independently. When KABC was formed by the initiative of the three associations (i.e. PKBA, NKBA and WRBA), some of these Baptist groups expressed their willingness to affiliate with KABC. Simple affiliation norms were laid down for these groups to become a member of KABC.
1. Dhansiri Valley Baptist Association (DVBA): The Adivasi and Garo Baptist Christians living in the east Karbi Anglong who were part of the Assam Baptist Convention were the first to get them affiliated to KABC in 1984. At that time they have 12 churches with 508 Baptised members.
2. Karbi Anglong Achik Baptist Krima (KAABK): The Garo Baptist Christians of the east Karbi Anglong is one of the prominent groups of Christians. KAABK was affiliated to KABC in the year 1985. At that time they have 13 churches with 520 Baptised members.
3. West Karbi Anglong Achik Baptist Krima (WKAABK): The number of Garo Christians concentration in West Karbi Anglong is also quite prominent. They also affiliated to KABC in the year 1994. At that time they have 23 churches with 600 Baptised members.
4. Nijang Karbi Baptist Association (NJKBA): This association comprised of members belonging mainly to Karbi, Garo, Boro communities in West Karbi Anglong. NJKBA got itself affiliated to KABC in the year 1986. At that time they have 11 churches with 502 Baptised members.
5. Karbi United Baptist Church (KUBC): The Karbi United Baptist Church is a mall body of Christ with its total membership of 225 and 5 churches. Like other associations, KUBC was affiliated to KABC in the year 1994.
6. United Achik Baptist Krima (UABK): The United Achik Baptist Krima is comprised of the Garo Baptist Christians living in Karbi Anglong and Nowgong district of Assam. UABK was affiliated to KABC in the year 1999. At that time they have 12 churches with 935 Baptised members and affiliated as associate membership.
7. Boro Baptist Christian Association (BBCA): When compared to the Karbis, Rengmas and Garos, the Boros of Katbi Anglong have become Christians quite recently. And their number is still very small. They formed their association and was affiliated to KABC in the year 2002. At that time they have 7 churches with 550 Baptised members.
8. Zeme Baptist Association (ZBA): The ZBA is the youngest constituent member ofKABC. The Zeme Nagas live in the North Cachar Hills district of Assam. However they also got affiliated to KABC in the year 2003. At that time they have 19 churches with 670 Baptized members.
With all the above associations, at present there are 11 associations, having 272 local Churches and a membership of over 18,000 under Karbi Anglong Baptist Convention.